TUESDAY / ROULETTE TOURNAMENT
- Promotion only open to Casino Sunborn members.
- The Tournament commences at 20:00 hrs until midnight, the last game is at 23:30 hrs.
- Entry is based on the points earned from the previous 7 days.
- 50 points – 1 entry
- 51-500 points – 2 entries
- 501-2000 points – 3 entries
- A total of 5 spins will be made per game
- Chip lending or borrowing or exchange between players is forbidden.
- The prizes for the top 3 players points are the following 1st-£150, 2nd-£100, 3rd-£50 payed in Freeplay for the tables not exchangeable for cash.
- A detailed manual can be found at the pit desk.
THURSDAY / SLOT TOURNAMENT
- This promotion is only open to casino Sunborn members
- Tournament will be played Thursdays between 20:00hrs and midnight
- Entry is based on the points earned in previous week of the draw.
- 50points – 1 entry
- 51-500 points – 2 entries (or second entry)
- 501-2000 points – 3 entries (or third entry)
- Each player will start with 2000 points and have 5 mins to make an many points as possible.
- The highest scores will win freeplay tickets to use on the slots machines 1st-£150, 2nd-£100, 3rd-£50
- The last game will take place at 23:50 hrs
FRIDAY / FREE ON FRIDAY
- For every purchase of £15 at the bar, customers will receive £5 freeplay for the slot machines. The freeplay is not exchangeable for cash or any other item. e.g A customer makes a purchase of £41 he/she will receive 2x £5 free play tickets.
- Purchases can not be accumulated, only single transactions are taken into account.
- The promotion is only applicable to cash purchases
- All membership levels are eligible for the promotion
- all members entitled to free drinks are not entitled to this promotion, unless they pay in cash.
SATURDAY / LUCKY DRAW
- This promotion is only open to Casino Sunborn members.
- The lucky ticket draw is based on points earned the previous week.
- Every 50 points earned entitles the customer to one lucky draw ticket
- At midnight, one winner will be drawn from the tombola drum.
- The first ticket will be called 3 times. If the owner of the ticket is not present another ticket will be drawn this process will continue until winner presents themselves.
- The winner will be given 3 bets one each £100, £300 and £500. He/She must bet them all on the dozens one bet per dozen on the spin of the roulette.
- The winning number will determine the winning dozen where the winning bet will be paid even money in freeplay for the slots or tables.